Volunteering Australia is the National peak body for volunteering working to advance volunteering in the Australian community.
Strong, connected communities through volunteering.
To lead, strengthen, promote and celebrate volunteering in Australia.
We will be:
- Collaborative, accessible and inclusive
- Innovative, flexible and proactive
- Transparent and accountable
Strategic Focus Areas
- “The Volunteering Sector is strengthened through our advocacy efforts”
- Research and policy
- “Volunteering is advanced by evidence based research and policy development”
- Sector development
- “The capacity of the volunteering sector is enhanced by diversity, integrated effort and sustainable infrastructure”
- Positioning and profiling of volunteering
- “Volunteering is recognised, valued and supported as an enduring, respected and integral part of society”
- Governance and sustainability
- “Volunteering Australia has governance and administrative structures that ensure it functions efficiently, effectively and sustainably”