The CPD (Continuous Professional Development) Program for Professional Leaders of Volunteers is a formal avenue to improve your knowledge, skills and future employability. Endorsed by Volunteering Australia the CPD Program will be offered in 2020 by Volunteering ACT, Volunteering Tasmania and Volunteering Victoria.
Why join CPD?
- Receive a formal certification awarding you the right to have Professional Leaders of Volunteers (PLV) after your name
- Be inspired to up-skill and gain more knowledge
- Promote your point of difference to current and future employers
- Be recognised for the learning you’re already doing, or planning to undertake
Accumulate CPD points through a combination of activities:
- Professional development, events and services offered by your Volunteering Peak Body
- Professional development at your organisation
- Reading relevant industry articles/newsletters
- Mentoring colleagues or members in volunteering management
- Reflective practice
How to find out more
Visit the appropriate State or Territory website for further information about how to join the CPD Program: