We make submissions on government policy and other public policy matters that impact on or have relevance for volunteering. These submissions are informed by consultation and research
- September 2016 - Submission to the Senate Inquiry into the Fair Work Amendment (Respect for Emergency Services Volunteers) Bill 2016
- April 2016 - Submission to the ILC Commissioning Framework Consultation
- February 2016 - 2016-17 Federal Pre-Budget Submission
- August 2015 - Submission on the Tax and Superannuation Laws Amendment (2015 Measures No. 4) Bill 2015: Limiting FBT concessions on salary packaged entertainment benefits
- June 2015 - Submission on the Re:think tax discussion paper - Chapter 7: Not-for-profit sector
- January 2012 - Response to the ACNC Exposure Draft
- February 2012 - Response to the ACNC Implementation Discussion Paper
- December 2011 - The Definition of Charity - The case for creating a specific category for volunteering.
- November 2011 - Realising the economic potential of senior Australians. Enabling Opportunity.
- October 2011 - Pathways to Social Inclusion through Volunteering Discussion Paper.
- February 2011 - Scoping Study for a national not-for-profit regulator
- April 2010 - Issues Paper - Insurance Protection for Volunteers developed by Volunteering Australia for the Insurance Roundtable Forum hosted by Senator Ursula Stephens and Volunteering Australia in May 2010.
- November 2009 - Productivity Commission on the Draft Research Report Contribution of the Not for Profit Sector.
- September 2009 - Response to National Compact Consultation Paper Learn, work, engage, have a voice.
- May 2009 - Submission to the Productivity Commission on the Contribution of the not for profit sector.