Policy Submissions 2008
- December 2008 - Feedback Report on the Discussion Paper: Towards a National Strategy for Volunteering.
- September 2008 - Discussion paper: Towards a National Volunteer Strategy, calling for the development of a National Volunteer Strategy that will engage the sector and gain the support of all levels of government.
- September 2008 - A National Compact: A submission from the national, state and territory volunteering peak centres.
- July 2008 - The Reduction of HECS Debt through Community Service.
- June 2008 - The current picture of volunteering in Australia - International Year of the Volunteers (IYV) follow-up report to the UN General Assembly
- April 2008 - Creating a Vision for the Future of Volunteering and the Voluntary Sector in Australian Society,Strengthening Communities and Supporting Working Families Australia 2020 Summit Submission.