We make submissions on government policy and other public policy matters that impact on or have relevance for volunteering.
These submissions are informed by an evidence-base of research and consultation.
View upcoming submissions and inquiries relevant to the volunteering sector for feedback. If you would like to feedback to Volunteering Australia please contact our Policy Manager at Volunteering Australia on email@example.com.
- May 2020 – Submission to the Senate Inquiry: Lessons to be learned in relation to the Australian bushfire season 2019-20
- May 2020 – Submission to Commission into National Natural Disaster Arrangements
- April 2020 – COVID-19 Position paper No.2: Safeguarding Volunteers and Volunteer Involving Organisations – Version 3
- April 2020 – COVID-19 Position paper No. 1: Volunteering and National Policy Settings – Version 2
- April 2020 – Considerations for the future of the Volunteer Management Activity: Submission to DSS consultation
- February 2020 – Position Statement Australian Government Compensation Scheme
- February 2020 – Position Statement 2019-20 Volunteer Grants
- January 2020 – Volunteering Australia & State and Territory Peak Volunteering Bodies Response to Australian Government Compensation Scheme