The Volunteering Resource Hub, an initiative of Volunteering Australia, funded by the Australian Government Department of Social Services, brings together useful, evidence-based and current best practice resources to support effective volunteer management.
This page includes selected resources to help you in volunteering, managing volunteers or setting up and running a corporate volunteer program.
If you are interested in more detailed information, have more specific queries or would like to attend a volunteering training course, please contact your State/Territory peak body for more information.
- Volunteering and the ongoing impact of COVID-19
- Volunteering and the early impact of COVID-19
- Volunteering & Gender Key Statistics
- Volunteering Resource Hub
- COVID-19 Resources
- Ideas for how to keep volunteers engaged
- CPD Program for Professional Leaders of Volunteers
- Key Volunteering Statistics in Australia
- National Volunteer Guide
- Volunteering and mutual obligation requirements for unemployment payment recipients
- Complaint Handling by Charities and Not-for-Profits
- Common Languages Guide
- Volunteering and the Australian Curriculum
- Definition of Volunteering
- Corporate Volunteering
- The National Standards for Volunteer Involvement
- Fact Sheets