The resources supplied in this section are designed to assist you in volunteering, managing volunteers or setting up and running a corporate volunteer program. For more detailed information and questions please contact your State/Territory peak body.
If you are interested in attending a volunteering training course, please contact your State/Territory peak body for more information.
- Key Facts about Volunteering in Australia
- National Volunteer Guide
- Changes to Participation Requirements
- Complaint Handling by Charities and Not-for-Profits
- Social Policy Compendium
- Common Languages Guide
- Volunteering and the Australian Curriculum
- Definition of Volunteering
- Corporate Volunteering
- National Standards
- Fact Sheets