The CPD (Continuous Professional Development) Program for Professional Leaders of Volunteers is a formal avenue to improve your knowledge, skills and future employability. Endorsed by Volunteering Australia the CPD Program will be offered in 2020 by Centre for Volunteering (NSW), Volunteering Queensland, Volunteering Tasmania, Volunteering Victoria and Volunteering WA.
Why join CPD?
- Receive a formal certification awarding you the right to have Professional Leaders of Volunteers (PLV) after your name
- Be inspired to up-skill and gain more knowledge
- Promote your point of difference to current and future employers
- Be recognised for the learning you’re already doing, or planning to undertake
Accumulate CPD points through a combination of activities:
- Professional development, events and services offered by your Volunteering Peak Body
- Professional development at your organisation
- Reading relevant industry articles/newsletters
- Mentoring colleagues or members in volunteering management
- Reflective practice
How to find out more
Visit the appropriate State or Territory website for further information about how to join the CPD Program:
- Centre for Volunteering (NSW)
- Volunteering Queensland
- Volunteering Tasmania
- Volunteering Victoria
- Volunteering WA
Please note: Due to COVID, VolunteeringACT has delayed the launch of their CPD program until they can return to more face-to-face activities. It is anticipated they will launch in 2021. Volunteering SA & NT has yet to launch this CPD program. See their individual websites linked above for other training events and activities.